Succesful one-month language challenge

Written by Dyami Millarson 

Today is my birthday.

I challenged myself to learn Aasters, an unknown criticically endangered West Frisian tongue, in a limited time period from 16 April to 19 May; the challenge lasted 33 days until my birthday.

I started studying from the first day and I have been diligently studying until the last day. I am tired now on my birthday as a result of this. However, I am happy to announce to everybody that my one-month language challenge has been succesful and I will share with you later more details about my methods.

I began the one-month language challenge with solely 2 books. One was a simple self-study book with some grammar, vocabulary and exercises. The other was a reading book. I decided this was not enough so I looked for another second-hand Aasters reading book.

My first intuition was to study the Aasters irregular verbs whilst reading and analysing the Aasters texts of my 2 reading books.

 

One comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s